With flying bats, falling spiders, laser turrets and exploding bricks, this is probably a little different from the typical breakout game. It's a great way to take a break for a few minutes. Give it a shot and let me know what you think. :)
Check out some of the other games I have written.
If you are interested in learning how to make a game like this or game programming in general, check out my breakout game programming tutorial series here.
If you like the game, please share it with your friends using the like button below and leave me a comment.
I keep adding new game features when I get the chance. If you have any suggestions, leave me a message using the comments form below.
- Use Left and Right arrow keys to control the paddle
- Press Space bar to fire lasers (if you have any)
- Press Enter key to start the game
- Don't allow the ball to fall off the screen
- Don't let the bricks reach the ground
- Lighter colored bricks are easier to destroy
- Control the direction of ball bounce using the paddle
- bricks give laser ammo if hit directly
- can be very powerful if used correctly
- bricks damage every brick around them when hit
- bricks give extra points if hit directly
- bricks slow down the ball if hit directly
- and get released when hit. Stop them before they reach the ground.
Top Scorers - Leaderboard
Leaderboard information not available
v0.6 - Released 2 Nov 2011
- Bats!!! They fly all over..
- Time Bricks slow the ball down
- Triple lasers destroy more
v0.5 - Released 12 Oct 2011
- Spider bricks!! Watch out!
- Paddle control smoothened
- Fixed bugs with clipping
- Improved collision detection
v0.4 - Released 11 Oct 2011
- Cash Bricks give lots of points
- Super Lasers can go through anything
- Bug fixes and added Firefox support
- Some CSS and color changes
v0.3 - Released 10 Oct 2011
- Faster ball movement
- Control ball bounce with paddle
- Leaderboard for Top Scorers!
v0.2 - Released 09 Oct 2011
- Slower paddle speed
- Laser gun and ammo (use spacebar)
- Super bomb - with bigger blast radius
v0.1 - Released 08 Oct 2011
- Game Released :)
(c) Copyright 2011 Aditya Ravi Shankar. All Rights Reserved