Welcome to Aditya Ravi Shankar .com
I created this site so I could share moments from my own journey.
I have always been driven towards finding faster, simpler, and more efficient ways of learning and achieving anything in life.
Each of the articles on this site is an AHA!! moment in my life or something that has helped transform my life in some way.
Hopefully you will find the information on this site useful and inspirational in your own journey.
Pro HTML5 Games takes readers through the process of building two complete, professional looking games in HTML5 from scratch.
You can read more about the second edition of the book here.
If you’d like to see and play these games, you can go to my HTML5 Games Portfolio Page.
If you are interested in learning game programming, you might also enjoy some of the game programming articles I have written.
If you have been trying to make changes in your life but are having trouble implementing then, you might also want to read The Kaizen Way – How to get past hesitation, fear and laziness to achieve your goals and How to eliminate anger, jealousy and resentment from your life.
If you like to play pool and are interested in improving your game, you might enjoy reading some of my billiards articles. If you don’t play yet, but would like to start, then you can read how to play pool well in under 30 minutes, which is one of the most popular articles on my site.
You might also like to read some recently popular articles that other people have liked
- Commandos: BEL – HTML5 – Recreating the classic 2.5D real time tactics game in the browser
- Learn how to play pool well in under 30 minutes
- Table length draw – How to develop the perfect pool stroke
- Aiming without Aiming – How to shoot pool like a pro
- Aiming without Aiming Part II – How I really aim a billiards shot
- Cue Ball Position Control Basics – Part I – The Stop Shot
- The Bottle – Improve your billiards stroke phenomenally without leaving your home
- Aiming without Aiming Part III – A system for making long cut shots
- NowJS and Node.js Tutorial – Creating a multi room chat client
If you have any questions or feedback and would like to connect with me, please use the Contact page. I would love to hear from you.